On Sunday a challenging hike from Paleopolis, to Ano Paleopolis waterfall, Aprovatou and via the ”Cobbled” route to Batsi !
- We meet at Batsi and with a bus we go to Paleopolis
- We start our hike ascending along the beautiful walled path to Ano Paleopolis
- We take the route to Aprovatou making a short stop at the impressive waterfall
- We take the “Cobbled” route to get to our final destination, Batsi
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : about 11,5 km
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
- MEETING POINT
LOCATION: Batsi, parking by the beach
TIME: 11:00 , Sunday the 17th of December 2017
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Friday morning !
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6977 334334, firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions http://www.androsroutes.gr/el/hike_advice_roules/