On Saturday the 30 of April 2022 let’s walk together and celebrate the 1st May in Andros!
- We are waiting for you to walk the Circular Route of Menites, to pick up flowers and weave the May wreaths according to the greek tradition.
- The best wreath will be awarded.
- We will end up at the village square next to the Headquarters of the Menites Association, where we will have the opportunity to taste traditional May Day specialties and enjoy traditional music.
- The event is co-organized by the Menites Association and South Aegean Region in cooperation with Andros Routes project.
- Difficulty level: medium with some difficult sections, Distance: about 3 km
- The necessary safety distances and precautions will be respected during the activity.
LOCATION: Headquarters of the Menites Association
TIME: 10.30 am
DATE: Saturday 30 April 2022
For your participation fill in the following form until Friday 29/4/2022 in the morning https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_participation/
CONTACT INFORMATION: Ms Despina Chatzoglou-Petta, +30 6938527458
USEFUL: lopper, string/wire
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_advice_roules/