On Sunday the 22nd of May 2022 let’s hike together at the wooded Arni circular route!
- we start from the church of Virgin Mary next to the Former Primary School building
- we descend towards Mazani spring and move along the ‘ Epaminondas’ arched bridge and then ascend towards ‘Panochori’
- we form a circle passing by the churches of Agios Georgios, Agios Kirikas and Agia Varvara.
By means of our hike we help to keep the route in good condition! On our way we will also trim any vegetation which blocks the path and collect the garbage.
- During the walk, the necessary distances and safety measures will be kept
- Looking forward to walking with you!
- Difficulty level : difficult, distance : about 5 km
LOCATION: you will receive the info after registering for this hike
- DATE: Sunday the 22nd of May 2022
- TIME: 10.30 in the morning
- ENDING TIME : 14.30’
For your participation fill in the following form until Saturday 21/5/2022 in the morning https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_participation/
Combine fun with a little light conservation work!
Gloves, scissors, hoe, pruner, rake, and a hand-saw will come in handy.
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_advice_roules/