Due to the strike of the workers at the ferry boats we are forced to cancel the programmed scrabble seminar for this Sunday.
Our hike to maintain the path from Remata to Lefka beach (which was cancelled due to rainy weather two Sundays ago) will take place this Sunday.
We therefor invite you to join us at one more enjoyable hike to maintain the paths of Andros on the route Remata-Lefka and Ateni beaches !
- We meet on Sunday at 9.15 am at the chapel located at Ateni beach, where from a mini bus will take us to Remata area
- We commence our hike from the church of Virgin Mary (Evagelistria) at Remata
- We cross several small ravines moving parallel to the river of Arni towards the impressive Lefka beach
- Beautiful agricultural landscape and impressive views towards the Arni river and the Melissa cave with its stalagmites and stalactites. Beautiful views as we move parallel to the east coastline towards the Ateni beach.
- With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and remove any litter.
our 18th 2015-2016 hike !
LOCATION: Remata-Virgin Mary church (Evagelistria)
DATE: Sunday 11th of December 2016
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Saturday morning!
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org, +30 6977 334334
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/el/hike_advice_roules/