Join us once again on a Christmas hike to maintain the paths of Andros- from Vourkoti to Chora !
– Difficulty level : medium, distance : about 7 km
– We start from Vourkoti village (restaurant “Vrachos”) and descend towards the wooded ravine with the beautiful arched bridge
– Then we ascent towards Katakalaioi village and descend to Apikia
– After a small break at “Sariza” spring and a possible visit to Pythara waterfalls we again descend towards the beautiful arched bridge of Apikia and ascent to Ypsilou and… finally descend to Chora!
– And then we can enjoy together a wonderful meal…
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
We help to maintain part of the certified “Andros Route” !
LOCATION: restaurant “Vrachos” at Vourkoti
TIME: 11:00 am
DATE: Sunday the 27th of December 2015
- Please let us know you are coming the latest until Saturday morning !
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6977 334334, firstname.lastname@example.org