Join us at a lovely, cool, short hike at Paleopolis… !
- We meet at the Archaeological Museum of Paleopolis
- Following the way marked path we descend through the beautiful village of Paleopolis. Crossing the lovely ravine and walking through the archaeological site we reach the beach…
- After a break for swimming we ascend towards the Archaeological Museum, closing the circle
- With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
LOCATION: Paleopolis Archaeological Museum
- TIME: 10:00 , Sunday the 25th of June 2017
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
TITLE: Please let us know you are coming the latest on Saturday morning !
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6977 334334, firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/el/hike_advice_roules/