On Sunday the 24th of October 2021 let’s hike together at the beautiful route Strapouries – Ano Pitrofos – Palaiopoli – Aprovatou !
- A branch of the so-called “Ample Way” (“Fardia Strata” or “Arvanitikos Dromos”), one of the longest and most significant routes on the island, which connects Central and East Andros with the North and Southern parts traversing Mt. Petalo. A route typical of the diversity of the natural and man-made landscape of Andros.
- The transfer from the end point of the hike to the starting point can be done either: a) by private means of the participants, or b) by bus (KTEL) for which there will be a charge of 3 euros per person.
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
- During the activity, the necessary distances and safety measures will be Kept
- Looking forward to walking with you!
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : about 11 km
MEETING POINT :
- LOCATION: you will receive the info after registering for this hike
- DATE: Sunday the 24th of October 2021
- TIME: 9.30 in the morning
For your participation fill in the following form until Friday 22/10/2021 in the morning https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_participation/
Combine fun with a little light conservation work!
Gloves, scissors, hoe, pruner, rake, and a hand-saw will come in handy.
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_advice_roules/