Due to the rainy weather forecast for Saturday the 4th of December 2021, our planned maintenance hike is going to take place on Sunday the 5th of December, starting at 9 am and finishing at around 15.00′
Those of you that have already filled in the participation form, please send us a simple email at email@example.com, stating if your participation is also valid for Sunday and if there are any changes related to your choices on the use of a bus and the meal at the end of the hike.
Thank you for your understanding and may we have another great hike!
On Sunday the 5th of December 2021 lets hike together at the beautiful Vrachnou–Vouni-Gianissaio-Lardia-Ormos Korthiou route !
- We start our hike from Vrachnou village walking towards the ridge of Gerakones enjoying amazing views of the east coastline
- We pass through the picturesque agricultural landscapes and villages of Exo Vouni Mesa Vouni, Giannisaio villages and then through the lovely settlements of Lardia and Rogo to reach Ormos Bay
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
- During the activity, the necessary distances and safety measures will be Kept
- Looking forward to walking with you!
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : about 9,5 km
MEETING POINT :
LOCATION: you will receive the info after registering for this hike
DATE: Sunday the 5th of December 2021
TIME: 9.oo in the morning
For your participation fill in the following form until Friday 4/12/2021 in the morning https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_participation/
Combine fun with a little light conservation work!
Gloves, scissors, hoe, pruner, rake, and a hand-saw will come in handy.
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_advice_roules/