Follow us on our next hike to maintain the paths of Andros from Agia Triada (Stavropeda) to Panachradou Monastery !
Let’s hike together…!
- We start from the chapel of Agia Triada (a few meters on the main road from Stavropeda to Korthi) and we start our hike along the walled-“steni”- path towards Aladou and Sasa
- Then we ascend through the beautiful wooded path to the Monastery of Panachrradou
- After returning to our cars we have the option to continue a bit further towards the archaeological site of Zagora and enjoy the sunset…
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : about 7 km
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
- MEETING POINT
LOCATION: Agia Triada chapel (Stavropeda-on the road to Korthi)
TIME: 11:00 , Sunday the 7th of February 2016
- Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
- Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
Please let us know you are coming the latest till Saturday morning !
CONTACT: +30 6977 334334, firstname.lastname@example.org