On Saturday let’s hike together …Vourkoti-Apikia-Pythara waterfall-Gialia beach!
- We meet at Gialia beach and with a minibus we get to Vourkoti village
- We start our hike descending through the village of Vourkoti towards the river and the arched bridge
- We take the route to Aprovatou making a short stop at the impressive waterfall
- We then descend to Apatouria and Stenies visiting Bistis tower and the Embeirikos Watermill
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : 8,7 km
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
- MEETING POINT
- LOCATION: Gialia beach
- TIME: 11:00, Saturday the 20th of January 2018
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Friday morning !
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6977 334334, email@example.com
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/el/hike_advice_roules/