- We meet at KTEL bus station in Chora where from we travel with a mini bus to Exo Vouni
- Following the lovely “steni” (walled path) we cross the ridge of Gerakonas ennoying lovely views towards the east coast and Chora from the highlands….
- We continue descending towards the picturesque village of Vrachnou and after a short break towards Livadia and Chora
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : 6 km
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
- MEETING POINT
- LOCATION: KTEL buse station, Chora
- TIME: 10:00 , Sunday the 15th of April 2018
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Saturday morning !
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6977 334334, [email protected]
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/el/hike_advice_roules/