On Saturday the 8th of February 2020 let’s hike together…. Dipotamata-Kochylou-Ormos Korthiou!
- We meet at the small round about at Ormos Korthiou and with a mini-bus we travel to Dipotamata
- We start our hike from the Dipotamata descending towards the lovely valley with the watermills and the arched bridge
- We then ascend towards Kochylou choosing whether to visit or not the Upper Castle
- We then pass through Kochylou, enjoying lovely views towards Ormos Bay, then Rogo and finally end up in Ormos Korthiou !
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : about 6.2 km +2 km (if we decide to visit the Upper Castle)
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
LOCATION: Ormos Korthiou round about
TIME: 10:30 , Saturday the 8th of February 2020
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Friday morning !
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6949 308 723, +30 6977 334334, firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions http://www.androsroutes.gr/el/hike_advice_roules/