On Saturday let’s hike together…Gavrio-Ano Gavrio-Ano Vitali- Amolochos!
On Saturday the 25th of January 2020 let’s hike together…Gavrio-Ano Gavrio-Ano Vitali -Amolochos!
- We meet at the Amolochos where the wooden sign posts of route 14 are situated on the main road from Gavrio to Amolochos
- With a mini bus we arrive at Matzoros bridge at Gavrio, to start our hike
- We ascend through the wooded valley of Ano Gavrio parallel to the river passing by the church of Agia Sophia and then the chapel of Agios Ioannis heading to the Ano Gavrio cemetery and the church of Agios Georgios.
- We continue ascending towards the ridge of Skoumbi mountain passing by the church of Agia Eleousa. We then walk along the ridge on a dirt track passing by the chapels of Prophet Eliad and Stavros.
- We complete our hike descending towards Bliometi parish of Amolochos.
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : 7,2 km
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
LOCATION: Amolochos main road (sign posts of route 14)
TIME: 10:30, Saturday the 25th of January 2020
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Friday morning !
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6949 308723, 6944 440206, email@example.com
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/el/hike_advice_roules/