On Sunday the 8th of May 2022 let’s discover together the beauties of northern Andros : Agios Petros tower-Agias Monastery-Batsi bay!
- We meet at Batsi parking by the beach and with a minivan or cars travel to the start of our hike at Agios Petros tower
- After a short stop at the tower and the square of the village we walk towards the Agias Monastery and then towards Batsi bay enjoying beautiful views towards the west coast. Our hike finishes at Batsi bay
By means of our hike we help to keep the route in good condition! On our way we will also trim any vegetation which blocks the path and collect the garbage.
- During the walk, the necessary distances and safety measures will be kept
- Looking forward to walking with you!
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : about 6,8 km
LOCATION: you will receive the info after registering for this hike
- DATE: Sunday the 8th of May 2022
TIME: 10.30 in the morning
- ENDING TIME : 14.30’
For your participation fill in the following form until Saturday 7/5/2022 in the morning https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_participation/
Combine fun with a little light conservation work!
Gloves, scissors, hoe, pruner, rake, and a hand-saw will come in handy.
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_advice_roules/