On Sunday the 5th of June 2022 let’s hike at the beautiful route Tromarchion Monastery-Piso Meria-Nionas-Korthi-Aidonia!
- A route with varying landscape from the SW coastline towards the southern hinterlands traversing the important with respect to biodiversity mountain range of Rachi. The Tromarchiani Monastery, wonderful views, well crafted stone walls, unique stone paved paths, well maintained settlements, water mills and springs, the tower houses, the amazing skewed bridge and the springs of Aidonia, are just some of the many attractions.
By means of our hike we help to keep the route in good condition! On our way we will also trim any vegetation which blocks the path and collect the garbage.
- During the walk, the necessary distances and safety measures will be kept
- Looking forward to walking with you!
- Difficulty level : difficult, distance : about 7 km
LOCATION: you will receive the info after registering for this hike
- DATE: Sunday the 5th of June 2022
- TIME: 10.30 in the morning
- ENDING TIME : 14.30’
For your participation fill in the following form until Saturday 4/6/2022 in the morning https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_participation/
Combine fun with a little light conservation work!
Gloves, scissors, hoe, pruner, rake, and a hand-saw will come in handy.
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_advice_roules/