On Sunday let’s hike together … Amolochos-Ano Vitali-Ano Gavrio-Gavrio!
- We meet at the bakery stores of Gavrio and with a mini bus we arrive at Amolochos
- We start our hike ascending through the wooded village of Amolochos and Bliometi parish to reach the lovely chapel of Stavros at the ridge of the north Andros mountain range
- We walk along the ridge and mostly at the same contour line enjoying lovely panoramic viewsto reach Prophet Elias chapel of Ano Vitali and then we descend towards Ano Gavrio
- Passing through lovely wooded parts and the chapes of Agia Eleousa, Agios Georgios, Agios Giannis and Agia Sofia we reach Gavrio riverbed and valley.
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : 7,2 km
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
- MEETING POINT
- LOCATION: Gavrio bakery stores
- TIME: 10:30, Sunday the 4th of February 2018
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Saturday morning !
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6932 416904 και +30 6977 334334, email@example.com