Join us on our next hike to maintain the paths of Andros from Agios Petros Tower to Agias Monastery & Batsi !
– We start from the impressive Agios Petros Tower & ascend towards the beautiful settlement of Agios Petros
– We descend towards the Agias Monastery and Batsi enjoying the magnificent views towards the Kypri and Batsi bays.
– At the end of our hike we can enjoy together a wonderful meal…
– Difficulty level : medium, distance : 6,4 km
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
MEETING POINT : Agios Petros Tower
TIME: 11:00 am
DATE: Sunday the 24th of January 2016
- Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
- Gloves and a hand-saw will come in handy.
Please let us know you are coming the latest until Saturday morning !
CONTACT: +30 6977 334334, firstname.lastname@example.org