On Sunday let’s hike together at the wooded Arni circular route !
- We start from the church of Virgin Mary next to the Former Primary School building
- We descend towards Mazani spring and move along the “Epaminondas” arched bridge and then ascend towards “Panochori”
- We form a circle passing by the churches of Agios Georgios, Agios Kirikas and Agia Varvara
- At the end of the hike we will enjoy local snapps with honey… offered by the Cultural Union of Arni !
- Difficulty level: medium-difficult/must wear wateproof shoes ! distance : 5 km
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
With the support of the Cultural Union of Arni !
LOCATION: Arni Virgin Mary church-Former Primary School
DATE: Sunday the 29th of April 2018
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Saturday morning!
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
CONTACT: email@example.com, +30 6977 334334
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions http://www.androsroutes.gr/el/hike_advice_roules/